We are passionate about delivering the best hydrotherapy treatment available so each dog can enjoy their life to the full and continue to share those special moments with their owners. We get astonishing results and want to share these with you, working together and empowering you and your career.
ABC Awards repeatedly award K9HS direct claim status for our outstanding performance in delivering every aspect of the Level 3 Certificate, leading to consistent amazing results for our course candidates who go forward into practice and open their own centres.
THIS WEEK we are launching our new website and NEW style Level 3 Certificate in Hydrotherapy for small animals to give you more choices and flexibility. If you wish to know more please use the form below and we will be in touch as soon as we go live, VERY SOON!
As an approved ABC Awards centre we offer you:
- Choices and options so you command the speed you wish to train using a modular component approach, with a structured online theory element and two face to face practical elements
- Our practical elements incorporate a fantastic hands on training in very small groups
- Free membership of our NEW private K9HS forum community for support, training, top tips and additional resources as well as ongoing mentoring
- A super fast track for veterinary physiotherapists (evidencing their RPL: recognised prior learning) providing you with a differentiated programme to support your canine hydrotherapy and clinical skills advancement
- The latest learning resources to build your knowledge, understanding and skills, enabling you to choose when and where you wish to study around your work and home commitments
- Training instructors who are all leading canine physiotherapists with post graduate awards, specialising in small animal hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and rehabilitation and delivering high quality training
- Superb opportunities in our veterinary hydrotherapy clinics to experience our Movement Enrichment and Therapeutic Handling techniques along with a range of advanced treatment techniques
- A wide range of breeds with real problems, you are fully supported working in our clinics and have lots of opportunities to meet our owners and work with their lovely dogs
- One to one hands on training with Barbara Houlding, the first UK Accredited Clinical Educator in Veterinary Physiotherapy (awarded by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- Optional extra clinical placement days offering further one to one skill development and support
- A registration process to make sure all your queries are answered
- A qualification that represents a foundation stone to advance your canine hydrotherapy career. This course involve you completing and submitting an assessment portfolio for marking and moderation, to meet the ABC Awards requirements and attain this award
K9HS ABC Awards L3 Certificate in hydrotherapy:
COMING SOON NEW AUTUMN and WINTER dates launched with our new K9HS courses website!
2018 Autumn Fast Track 2 centred dates: FULL
Course start date: Thurs 16th August 2018
Practical training element 1 @ K9HS, Suffolk: Sat 15th – Wed 19th Sept 2018
Practical training element 2 @ Active Balance, Hinckley, Leics: Sun 21st – Thurs 25th Oct 2018
Final submission date for assignments: Mon 12th Nov 2018
2018 Autumn Superfast Track Continuous dates: FULL
Courses start date: Mon 3rd Sept 2018
Practical training element @ K9HS, Suffolk: Sat 3rd – Sun 11th Nov 2018
Final submission date for assignments: Mon 19th Nov 2018
Level 3 Certificate pricing: on the new K9HS website coming soon!