The ABC Awards Level 3 Diploma in hydrotherapy for small animals is the next step for those wishing to progress their hydrotherapy career after successfully completing the ABC Awards Level 3 Certificate in hydrotherapy for small animals (29 credits achieved from 10 Units).
The Level 3 Diploma requires you to achieve a minimum of 41 credits: consisting of 29 credits gained from the Level 3 Certificate and an additional 12 credits from the optional units listed in the ABC Awards Diploma course leading to the required 41 credits.
We offer you a choice of study options;
Option 1: All three Underwater Treadmill units in the Level 3 Diploma course (listed below) achieving 9 credits;
1. Hydrotherapy treadmill therapy for small animals [T/504/6475]
2. Practical application of advanced hydrotherapy treadmill treatment techniques for small animals [T/505/3149]
3. Advanced hydrotherapy treadmill treatment for small animals [K/505/3147]
Option 2: Full Level 3 Diploma consisting of the three Underwater Treadmill units above plus one other unit of 3 credits to complete the 12 additional credits required by ABC Awards to gain your Level 3 Diploma.
Our unique course design for both options offers you an intensive 3 days “hands on practical placement” delivered by leading Veterinary Physiotherapists who specialise in hydrotherapy and gait analysis. You will be supported by an online Diploma course Forum and have free access to the K9HS Pro Forum. We customise our delivery design depending on your experiences and qualifications to meet your exact needs.
Your success is our success and our practical component ensures you experience advanced practice with face to face support and mentoring. Its all about the dog and our proven treatment techniques as part of our clinically reasoned individual canine programme are holistic, effective and achieve amazing results for our canine clients.
The K9HS team of canine Veterinary Physiotherapists specialising in advanced canine hydrotherapy (water based physiotherapy) are the Professionals that train professionals and believe that you should have choices and access to high quality training.
As the first UK Accredited Clinical Educator in Veterinary Physiotherapy (awarded by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy), Barbara believes in empowering your professional development and will be delighted to be a part of your career journey. We share our passionate belief in canine centred practice, so each dog can be the very best they can be and continue to enjoy those special moments with their human family.
As an approved ABC Awards centre we offer you:
- 3 days practical training with Accredited Instructor: Barbara Houlding and her team
- Access to our NEW Level 3 Diploma Course Forum for online studies
- Free access to our NEW K9HS Pro Forum for 3 months offering you free CPD
- Amazing opportunities in vet physio clinics to review advanced treatment techniques
- Mentoring and support to complete your assessment portfolio
- A registration process to answer all your queries and support your application