Terms of business
Our commitment is to provide you with a highly professional, caring and friendly service. We require you to read the terms below and sign your agreement on the K9HS veterinary referral form in section A.
- All dogs treated at K9HS require a current signed and dated Veterinary Referral Form. Once we have received your completed referral form we will contact you to arrange the initial appointment.
- Payment for services is due on the day of the booked session and a receipted invoice will be supplied. Payment methods include card machine payment that take most major debit cards, cash payment or cheques (made payable to “K9 Hydro Services”).
- We accept that you may occasionally need to cancel your booked appointment and our cancellation policy requires a 48 hour notice period. For cancelled appointments outside this period or non-attendance, the session fee will be charged in full. K9HS will make all efforts to contact owners if an appointment needs to be changed or cancelled, but will not accept liability for any losses or damage.
- If your dog has an infectious or contagious condition you are required to inform us and reschedule your appointment. If your bitch comes into season, you must inform us as she will be unable to attend any booked sessions until her season is over. Kennel cough is highly contagious, if you suspect your dog has been exposed to or has developed kennel cough, then they are not permitted to attend clinic for 14 days.
- It is very important not to feed your dog prior to a hydrotherapy session and you will be guided by your physiotherapist and given advice for protocols to follow post session.
- We have grassy areas around the centre for you to toilet your dogs, please leave plenty of time for this on arrival prior to your booked session. Please clear up after your dog in the K9HS grounds. If the hydro pool or underwater treadmill are fouled, an additional fee of £55 will be charged due to extra cleaning and possible closure of the wet room equipment.
- There are signposted parking facilities available adjacent and in front of the centre entrance. K9HS is not responsible for any damage, theft or injury caused by persons using the car park.
- Please keep your dog on a collar and lead at all times in the car park area and centre. Although your dog may be generally well behaved, there could be other injured animals at the centre which could be overwhelmed or hurt by normal friendly dog behaviour.
- Please read and abide by the visitors health and safety information on entering the centre. You need to wear clean, sensible footwear, especially in the wet room where water on the floor is unavoidable. We understand that at certain times of the year it can be a challenge to keep your animal mud free. We kindly request that you bring as clean a dog as possible to the centre.
- K9HS has a responsible eco-friendly water management system and will maintain the highest water quality at all times with documentation on display in the centre.