All our clinic sessions are by appointment only and we ask you to complete our straightforward 3-step registration process:
Our registration process is easy and we look forward to meeting you and your dog at your first booked clinic appointment. We discuss what you need to bring on the phone before you attend.
If you wish, you are welcome to book an initial 10 minute visit to meet us and see our facilities prior to making your first appointment and your dog is welcome too! This is an additional free option we offer to ensure all your queries are answered and a few clients like to request this option.
To book your appointment:
REVIEW + ACCEPT OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS BELOW
Download + COMPLETE OUR Vet Referral Form
Contact K9HS to make your appointment
1. REVIEW OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS
Terms of Business
We aim to provide you with a highly professional, caring and friendly service and require you to read and accept the terms below.
- All dogs treated at K9HS require a current signed and dated Veterinary Referral Form. When we receive your completed referral form the initial consultation can be booked
- Payment for services is due on the day of the booked session and a receipted invoice is supplied. Payment methods include card machine payment that take most major debit cards, cash payment or cheques (made payable to “K9 Hydro Services”)
- We accept you may occasionally need to cancel your booked appointment and our cancellation policy requires a 48 hour notice period. For cancelled appointments outside this period or non-attendance, the session fee will be charged in full
- K9HS will make all efforts to contact owners if an appointment needs to be changed or cancelled, but will not accept liability for any losses or damage
- If your dog has an infectious or contagious condition you are required to inform us to reschedule your appointment. If your bitch comes into season you must inform us as she will be unable to attend clinic until her season is over. Kennel cough is highly contagious, if you suspect your dog has been exposed to or has developed kennel cough, then they are not permitted to attend clinic for 14 days
- It is very important not to feed your dog prior to a hydrotherapy session and you will be guided by your physiotherapist and advised of the protocols to follow post session
- We have grassy areas around the centre for you to toilet your dogs, please leave plenty of time for this on arrival prior to your booked session. Please clear up after your dog in the K9HS grounds. If the hydro pool or aquatic are fouled, an additional fee of £55 will be charged due to extra cleaning and possible closure of the wet room
- We have signposted parking facilities and K9HS is not responsible for any damage, theft or injury caused by persons using the car park
- Please keep your dog under control at all times in the car park area and centre. Although your dog may be generally well behaved, there could be other injured dogs at the centre that may be overwhelmed or hurt by normal friendly dog behaviour
- Please read and abide by the visitors health and safety information on entering the centre and wear clean, sensible footwear, as in our wet rooms water on the floor is unavoidable
- We understand that at certain times of the year it can be a challenge to keep your dog mud free and ask you to bring as clean a dog as possible to the centre
- K9HS has a responsible eco-friendly water management system and will maintain the highest water quality at all times with documentation on display in clinic
2. DOWNLOAD + COMPLETE OUR VET REFERRAL FORM
3. Contact us FOR your appointment
60 minutes — £55 (excl VAT)
Follow up sessions:
45- 55 mins — £55 (excl VAT)
If your dog needs a little more time we provide this at no extra cost. We try to work to time in our clinics and have allowances scheduled in to ensure we can offer you the best service.